Labor Law and Social Security Law
The Chamber covers all of the aspects of national and European labor law and advises employers as well as employees by means of its Legal Advice service.
We can give advice about, for example:
– Termination and completion of labor contracts
– Elaboration of work regulations
– The organization of cross-border employment
– Hygiene and Security measures and the prevention of occupational risks
– The negotiation of collective agreements
– The implementation and structure of a Works council
– Conflict prevention
– Litigations concerning labor law, litigations with the National Employment Institute, the National Social Security Institute and other public authorities.
Furthermore, we help companies in the process of temporary or permanent movement of its employees to Belgium and/or Luxembourg.
The Chamber of Commerce counts, among its members, on the best local law firms in Belgium and Luxembourg. This is why we provide a legal advice service for our members and all of the Spanish companies looking for a quick answer to issues related to Commercial Law in Belgium and/or Luxembourg.
Thanks to the Legal Advice, member companies can realize a first phone consultation for free with one of our partner law firms.
The Chamber commits to maintain a confidentiality regime with reference to the provision of the service.