Spanish Financial Forum
Through this Committee, the Chamber aims to create in Luxembourg a space for opinion and debate on economic and financial issues where professionals working in companies related to the provision of financial services who are members of the Chamber can share experiences, establish collaborations, exchange information on sector trends and generate business opportunities. It also aims to position itself as “hispanic” interlocutor with the Luxembourg institutions in the financial sector.
The Spanish Financial Forum was launched in 2019 at the initiative of several members of the Chamber linked to the financial sector in Luxembourg.
The main objectives of this Committee are:
- To inform about the financial services industry in Luxembourg, mainly in professional environments in Spain, and promote the generation of business opportunities between both countries in this sector.
- To act as “hispanic” interlocutor and lobby to the Luxembourg financial sector authorities
- To facilitate networking among the members of the Spanish Financial Forum in Luxembourg (SFF), so that they can share experiences, establish partnerships, exchange information on industry trends and debate about legal, fiscal and regulatory issues
- To act as a link to Latin American markets
- To encourage the attraction and retention of Spanish talent to Luxembourg
Participation in the SFF is exclusive for members of the Chamber whose activity falls within the framework of the forum.
The SFF is led by José Luis Rodríguez Álvarez, Vice-President of the Chamber in Luxembourg.
If you are interested in joining the SFF or in obtaining further information, please send an email to email@example.com.