The Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg will organize between October 2022 and March 2023 the SFF Learning Solutions training focused on the financial market. These individual sessions or training pills will take place in a hybrid format and will be mainly addressed to young Spaniards who recently arrived in Luxembourg interested in improving their curriculum by increasing their knowledge in the financial sector.
The topics covered in each training will be the following:
- Private equity (20 October 2022 – Duration: 3 hours).
The training will provide participants with an overview of the financial activity, an explanation of the fundamental concepts of private equity, and a basic understanding of this alternative asset class.
- Compliance requirements (November 24, 2022 – Duration: 2 hours; and January 26, 2023 – Duration: 2 hours)
The training will cover perspectives, analyses, and initiatives on anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, and tax transparency and information exchange. It will be delivered by experts in asset and wealth management, hedge funds, audit and advisory, real estate, and investments in Luxembourg.
- Corporate & governance (March 16, 2023 – Duration: 2 hours)
The program of this training will focus on tax risk in governance, the corporate bodies of a company, the main applicable laws, and the reporting obligations of a LuxCo, among other topics.
The SFF Learning Solutions will be held in English and in online and on-site format (2 Circuit de la Foire Internationale, 1347 Luxembourg).
The registration fees for each training course are as follows:
- Module 1 – Member price: 195€ + VAT / Non-member price: 225€ + VAT
- Module 2 – Member price: 260€ + VAT / Non-member price: 300€ + VAT
- Module 3 – Member price: 130€ + VAT / Non-member price: 150€ + VAT
A 5% discount will be applied to all those young people who wish to participate in all courses.
Registration is open through this link. Places are limited and reserved in order of registration.