Type of members
Regular Member, Sponsor Member and Benefactor Member
TYPES OF MEMBERS
The Chamber has three types of membership categories with their corresponding fees adapted to the different necessities and advantages of the company, from start-ups and SMEs to multinational companies. The association to the Chamber has general benefits for every member with some exclusive benefits for the higher categories.
Members can be individuals or corporates. The individual member isthe affiliate whose title represents a natural person, whereas the title of the affiliate corporate member responds to a legal person.
The Regular Member benefits from, among other, the following advantages:
- Access to a large corporate and institutional network from Spain, Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Free listing services of companies by activity sector, in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Invitation to network events, conferences, seminars, training courses and other activities in Belgium and Luxembourg, and a reduced price for activities with any cost.
- Promotion of their company through our communication kit, including:
- Official website of the Chamber: member profile and logo in the list of members.
- Newsletter: possibility of publishing information about your company’s activity in the section “Activity of our members” free of charge.
- Social networks (twitter, LinkedIn): membership announcement and regular publication about each company’s activity.
- Yearbook and corporate agenda: members profile and contact information included in the members directory.
- Special rates in commercial services, business center in Brussels, participation in events, etc.
- Exclusive and free access to the Intranet for members.
- Participation in the Committees of the Chamber
- Job offers.
The Chamber has a perfect membership type for those companies which wish to take their partnership one step further and explore some of the benefits that the association as a sponsor has.
Apart from benefiting from all the services that the Chamber offers to Regular Members, Sponsor Members enjoy other exclusive services such as:
- Presence of their logo on the home page of the official web of the Chamber, with a direct link to the web of the c company.
- Their logo will be present in the communication package and all the activities organized by the Chamber. In digital communications, the logo will redirect to the web of the corresponding company.
- Attendance at exclusive events.
- Co-organization in events and promotional initiatives.
- Priority in the sponsorship of events.
- Outstanding presence in the membership directories of the Chamber (the yearbook and the corporate agenda).
- Exclusive interview to a representative of the company, distributed through the newsletter and the yearbook of the Chamber.
The association as a Benefactor Member can be of special interest for those large or multinational companies which seek with their association to enjoy a greater presence and institutional visibility.
Benefactor Members are companies with a special link to our institution and whose contribution is essential for the support and positive development of the Chamber’s activities.
In addition to the benefits included in the Sponsor member category, the Benefactor Members will benefit from the following:
- An e-mail sent to all the members to inform them about the new Benefactor Member.
- Special announcement in our newsletter and social networks to inform our contact network about the of the new Benefactor member.
- Organization free of charge of a breakfast or afterwork to present the company as a Benefactor member.
- Outstanding visibility at annual corporate events (New Year’s Cocktail, Gala Dinner, General Ordinary Assembly).
- Priority when receiving invitations for exclusive events organized in collaboration with other institutions and Chambers of Commerce.
- Two free invitations for all the events organized under the “Business Circle” platform.
- Exclusive sponsorship for programs developed by the Chamber, such as “Spain Means Innovation”.
|Types of memberships||Annual fee
The partners (Regular, Sponsor and Benefactor members) can be individuals or corporations.
An individual member corresponds to a member whose title corresponds to one natural person.
A corporate member corresponds to a member whose title corresponds to a legal entity.
Procedures for membership
1Scan and send the accesion form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or deliver it personally to Rue Belliard 20, 1040 Brussels / Blvd. Emmanuel Servais 4. 2535 – Luxembourg.
2The application for membership shall be submitted to the Board of Directors of the Chamber, the body responsible for accepting candidates for its authorization.
3If the application is approved, admission will be communicated by email and the amount of the first membership fee invoice will be issued. The payment concerning the quota supposes immediate incorporation as an active partner.