TEX4.0, the project to enable Industry 4.0 Skills in Textile SMEs
The TEX4.0 project aims to provide VET learners, including the current textile workforce and NEETs, with training and upskilling on Textile 4.0 – related technologies, in order to keep up with the rapid technological advances of the sector and to increase their employability opportunities.
This initiative is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union and its main objectives through 24 months of implementation are:
- To develop a curriculum on Industry 4.0 skills in the Textile sector for VET Trainers.
- To equip VET trainers, learners and textile stakeholders with the necessary knowledge and tools through an innovative training package on Industry 4.0-related skills.
- To provide an e-learning format with attractive and dynamic functions where all material will be integrated.
- To implement engaging training activities using participatory approaches in order to test the results and upskill the target groups.
Who can participate?
- VET learners, i.e., current textile workforce as well as NEETs for whom textile sector is an opportunity to enter the labor market.
- VET trainers, VET centers, institutes, lifelong learning centers.
- Textile sector stakeholders including Chambers of Commerce, SME managers/owners, managers of textile sector.
This project is implemented in each country by:
For more information:
Noelia Sánchez, Project Manager