The Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg, in collaboration with Koan Law Firm, has the pleasure to invite you next Thursday, May 9th from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM to a breakfast-conference in Brussels about “New companies and associations Code – It’s getting real”. The New Code will enter into force on May 1st, 2019 for new non-profit organisations (NPOs). It is therefore time for NPOs to catch-up on the novelties introduced by the New Code but also the actions NPOs shall take.
The speakers will explain in a practical and straightforward manner:
- The entry into force and application dates of the New Code;
- The main novelties and changes brought by the New Code;
- What should NPOs do to be compliant with the New Code and to benefit from the novelties introduced by the New Code.
- Antoine DRUETZ is a partner of KOAN Law Firm’s corporate law department and deals with general corporate law as well as with mergers and acquisitions. He also heads the Non-Profit and Trade Associations team and advises numerous well-known Belgian and European (international) associations and foundations.
- Alix DEGREZ is a senior associate of KOAN Law Firm’s corporate law department and practices corporate and merger & acquisition law in all its aspects. She is also involved in the Non-Profit and Trade Associations Team, working for Belgian as well as European clients.
The conference will be conducted in English. You can register here through the following link.