We have the pleasure to inform you that the Enterprise Europe Network-Luxembourg of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce will organise the 4th edition of the international b2fair Matchmaking Event @ ICT Spring Europe on 21st & 22nd May 2019 in collaboration with Farvest at the European Convention Center. Since 2016, the b2fair Matchmaking Event at ICT Spring has brought together 600 participants from 25 countries and organised close to 2000 business meetings.
As an influential voice in the worldwide Tech community, the aim of ICT Spring is to encourage emulation and networking between business decisions makers, innovation managers, start-ups, researchers and venture capitalists on a European scale. It is a yearly event held in the modern premises of the European Convention Center in Luxembourg City which will highlight the latest technology trends and IT innovations as well as discuss their impact on the society and the business community. ICT Spring represents an exciting array of fantastic opportunities with the participation of key decision makers coming from 72 countries including leaders, innovators, investors, entrepreneurs, start-ups etc. For more information on ICT Spring, visit the official website: www.ictspring.com.
The 2019’s edition will feature 4 main topics:
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
The ICT Spring will also house the PITCH YOUR START-UP, an international pitch-based competition that aims to attract the best and brightest startups from around the world. Hundreds of startups apply each year to compete for PYSU’s €100,000 in prize money.
b2fair ICT Spring 2019:
- two days of intense business meetings
- an opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships in the ICT sector
- an excellent networking opportunity for digital leaders, innovation managers, researchers, start-ups etc.
- a possibility to find your right business partner in one single meeting place
- company visits
- Exhibitors: Free of charge
- Early Bird until 1st April: EUR 100 / company. EUR 50 per additional participant
- After 1st April: 150.00 € / company. EUR 75.00 € per additional participant.
The entrance to the ICT Spring for foreign companies is included in the participation fee.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org