COVID-19 has had a very different impact in Belgium and Luxembourg marked by a light lockdown and strong determination by public administration to support its business and protect employment. This health crisis has been without any doubt a mayor disruptive factor that highlighted some existing tendencies already putting in place in both markets. That is why, despite the limited uncertainty, some opportunity window seem to be opening in the next months in Belgium and Luxembourg in the upcoming months making them two very interesting destinations for internationalization strategies for Spanish companies.
In this context, the Chamber has developed a series of collaborations with various Spanish territorial chambers to present the Belgian and Luxembourg markets to Spanish companies. In particular, presentations were made for the Chamber of Commerce of Pontevedra, Vigo and Villagarcía de Arousa, Madrid Network and the Chambers of Commerce of Zaragoza and Mallorca. Throughout these webinars, the main sectors of interest in each country were presented and a series of recommendations were given to companies interested in internationalizing their product or service.
The internationalization of companies will be a key element for their survival in the post-Covid situation.
During the months of September and October, the Chamber is planning new presentations.
These are the dates:
- In collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce of Gran Canaria, 17th September at 11:00
- In collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce of Huelva, September 29th at 11:00
- In collaboration with the Chambers of Avilés, Gijón and Oviedo, 30th September at 11:00
- In collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce of Huesca, October 2st at 9:00
- In collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce of La Rioja, 6th October at 9.30am.