Digital ICT Week
The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce and its Enterprise Europe Network, together with Farvest Group, will organise the 2nd edition of the Digital ICT Week that will take place on 13 – 17 September 2021. The Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg will once again be an official partner of this event.
The Digital ICT Week, built around the ICT Spring tech conference in Luxembourg, will encompass a rich and varied programme to keep its promise to showcase the best tech trends and provide growth opportunities for start-ups and SMEs through its highlight events, such as
- the Digital Summit
- the virtual tech visits
- the International Business Meetings by b2fair
- and much more…
To register and find more information on the event, kindly consult the website HERE.
This year, the event will be hybrid, offering the possibility to interested companies to participate virtually or physically in the event. Startups interested to participate as exhibitor in the ICT Spring can benefit from a preferential rate of 300 EUR. This offer includes:The participation in the DIGITAL ICT Week is free of charge.
- The logo or the name of each startup of all communication supports
- Logo link of the company on the ICT Spring website
- 4m² stand in the startup’s village – Equipment, including a table and two chairs
- 2 tickets for the startup team
- Participation in the International matchmaking meetings by b2fair
In case of interest, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org