Establishment of companies in BeLux
Down below, we enumerate the main steps you must follow to establish a company in Belgium
- Choice of the appropriate legal form (individual enterprise or company)
- Types of companies
- Company’s name
- Establishment of a company
- Procedures to follow to the “Guichet d’entreprises”
- Open a current account
- Identification of VAT
- Affiliation to a social insurance system
- Affiliation to a mutual insurance
- Insurances for entrepreneurs
- Recruitment of personnel
The Chamber provides you a Legal Assitance service in order to help you in the process of the establishment of your company in Belgium and/or Luxembourg.
Thanks to the Legal Assitance, member companies can realize a first phone consultation for free with one of our partner law firms.
The Chamber commits to maintain a confidentiality regime with reference to the provision of the service.
For establishing your company in Brussels, please check the welcome package including 3 months office free of charge at www.investinbrussels.com
For more information, contact Ariane Léonard at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +34 91 435 13 24