The Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg new local contact point of the REACTIVATE programme.
REACTIVATE is an initiative of the European Commission that aims to promote intra-EU job mobility for people above 35.
The Spanish Chamber of Commerce, as a contact point of the programme, supports companies willing to hire or offer traineeship positions to EU citizen over 35. In order to help employers to find a qualified workforce, the programme provides support during the recruitment, relocation, and integration of the future employee. The only requirement is that the duration of the offered contract is more than 6 months.
Similarly, it offers to job seekers the following services:
- Career guidance, assistance creating application documents (cv and cover letter) and preparing job interviews, identification training or educational needs directly related to job seeking, and guidance on how to choose the best intern/job offer.
- Counseling on soft skills: providing additional training on further soft skills needed to fit with the employer placement offer.
- Identification job offers: access to job offers at European level, registration in events related to professional development, participation in selection processes thanks to REACTIVATE as the matching tool between supply and demand.
- Financial support: covering expenses related to job interviews, relocations, language courses, or the recognition of qualifications.
REACTIVATE is organized locally for consortia consisting of European organizations specialized in providing employment support. The partners that are participating in the project are:
- University of Economics and Innovation of Lublin (WSEI) – Poland
- Innogate to Europe – Spain
- Eduforma – Italy
- European Center in Training for Employment (ECTE) – Greece
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce for BELUX – Belgium