The second issue of the SFF Magazine, a publication produced by the Chamber in the framework of its Committee “Spanish Financial Forum”, focused on the financial sector, is now available.
The SFF Magazine is a sectoral publication targeted towards all those professionals working in the financial services industry who wish to be informed of legislative news, trends and business development opportunities between Spain and Luxembourg within this sector.
This publication is quarterly published both in Spanish and English, and it is distributed for free in digital format. The contents are provided by members of the SFF and financial stakeholders in both countries.
The second issue contains:
- An opinion section focusing on unit-linked life insurance as a wealth planning solution.
- Interview with Luis Alberto Aguerre Enriquez, Counsel at VANDENBULKE.
- Quarterly dossier dedicated to Fintech companies and digitization of the financial sector, with a comparative view of the Fintech ecosystem in Spain and Luxembourg. It also highlights 10 Fintech & Insurtechs to watch in 2021, and includes a section with expert views on the role of technology companies in the financial services industry. The dossier is completed with a best practices article on digital innovation carried out by the RBC I&TS financial team.
- A section with current information from SFF members and collaborators.
- Current legislative articles:
- Taxonomy: how a financial market tool becomes the backbone of the EU Green Deal.
- Alternative investment in Spain: regulatory framework and financial sector.
- Private Equity: awaiting development and steps towards democratization.
View HERE the second edition of the SFF Magazine
You can subscribe HERE to the SFF Magazine