StartCraft the new training project in craft entrepreneurship
The STARTCRAFTS is a European project funded by the Erasmus+ program, whose main objective is to develop and deliver training and practical entrepreneurship education for managers of crafts businesses.
These online training courses seek to solve the special needs of crafts entrepreneurs, improve their entrepreneurial competences, and enhance their productivity. For this reason, the project will develop a complete set of educative materials for artisans, including an e-learning platform, a market training tool, as well as teaching notes for VET providers.
Whether you have already launched a crafts business, or you are a future entrepreneur in a crafts related field, or an organization providing VET to crafts entrepreneurs; this project can help you, among other things, to increase your knowledge of business management, product quality, and improve your ICT skills.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- craft entrepreneurs
- future and potential entrepreneurs in crafts related fields, such as furniture design, sculpture or illustration.
- organisations providing VET, and C-VET to crafts entrepreneurs
This project will be locally managed by European organizations specialized in craftwork and entrepreneurship.
The partners in the project are:
- Asociación Valencia Inno Hub -Spain
- Kainotomia & Sia – Greece
- Markeut Skills Sociedad Limitada – Spain
- Smooland Di Dell Osso Marco- Italy
- Stowarzyszenie Centrum Wspierania Edukacji I Przedsiebiorczosci -Poland
- Stowarzyszenie Na Rzecz Promocji Kultury I Rzemiosł Dawnych “Wici” – Poland
For more information contact:
Noelia Sanchez, project manager
Soraya Bravo, project manager