The past January 22nd 2020, within the framework of EmprendeBeLux, programme sponsored by ING Belgium, the Official Spanish Chamber Of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg organized an informative session with Euclides, business center in the Brussels-Capital Region.
During the talk, the counselor specialized in entrepreneurship Beatriz de la Cruz, answered to the attendants all their doubts for developing a business project or idea in Brussels. The event took place at the headquarters of Euclides (Rue du Chimiste 34-36 B, 1070 Anderlecht).
Amongst others, the counselor informed about the following topics:
- Where do I start from?
- Which are the administrative procedures that need to be done?
- How can I look for a working space?
- How do I start my financial plan?
- How can I look for financing for my project?
- How does the VAT, social contributions or taxes work?
Through the EmprendeBeLux programme, the Chamber wants to support Spanish people in BeLux in their long way towards entrepreneurship and accompany them in the consolidation of their business. For more information you can contact the organization through email@example.com.
Programme sponsored by: