The March 2023 issue of SFF Magazine is already out
The seventh issue of the SFF Magazine is now available. This publication is produced by the Chamber in the framework of its Committee “Spanish Financial Forum”, focused on the financial sector.
This issue is released at the same time as the new website of the Spanish Financial Forum is launched:
With this new website, we offer our SFF members an additional platform that contributes to enhance their visibility in a professional environment and, ultimately, to generate business opportunities.
Among the features available on the website, the new format of the SFF Magazine stands out. A 100% digital format, which allows a better ranking of the contents in a digital framework, boosting the publication’s communication strategy. The SFF Magazine thus becomes an interactive tool, in which readers can easily search for content of interest by subject area, authors and editions, among other criteria. It also facilitates access to contact information about the authors of the publications, which contributes to giving more visibility to the professionals involved in the SFF.
The March 2023 edition of the SFF Magazine contains:
- Presentation of the structure and team of the Spanish Desk at Arendt & Medernach SA
- Interview with José Luis Riera, CFO & COO at BEKA CREDIT SL
- Opinion section focused on tax topics impacting the financial industry:
- Dossier about the Spanish presence in the Luxembourg financial services industry
- Article by Pablo Pecina, Associate Director – Wealth Planning en Lombard International Assurance, about “Luxembourg Life Insurance: A must-have tool for your LatAm HNW clients”
- Section with current information on activities and events organised by the Chamber related to the financial sector.
View HERE the seventh edition of the SFF Magazine.
You can subscribe HERE to the SFF Magazine.