EXPOGAST will take place in Luxexpo The Box from the 24 to the 28 of November. Every four years EXPOGAST gives expression to the real art of living the crafts of gastronomy are vital to the enhancement of our life and of our heritage. EXPOGAST is at the same time a commercial exhibition, a gastronomic restaurant, a worldwide culinary event of international prestige and a platform of activities that aim to celebrate an authentic way of life: gastronomy and the culinary arts. More information: https://expogast.lu/
Within the framework of EXPOGAST, the Chambre de Commerce du Grand-Duché of Luxembourg and Entreprise Europe Network organizes the 1st edition of a B2B business meeting event on 26 and 27 November.
For professionals in the sector, the advantages of participating in this event of B2B business meetings are the following:
- Optimize and generate value added to the participation in the fair.
- Access to an international contacts network.
- High level business meetings.
- Identify new business opportunities and culinary trends.
The Official Chamber of Commerce of Spain in Belgium and Luxembourg, as a collaborating entity in the organization of the B2B event, offers its partners and its network of contacts the preferential rate of 50 euros to participate in the event.
The registration procedure is the following:
- Access the web: http://www.b2fair.com/Registration/expogast2018/regSelectPartner
- Select as “partner organization” the Official Chamber of Commerce of Spain in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Complete your company profile. Afterwards, the access codes will be sent to a private area through which you can select the companies with which you wish to meet.
- You will receive your agenda of business meetings a few days before the event.