This initiative of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce is part of the Qualification and Employment Program (PICE) and aims to improve the employability of young beneficiaries of the National Youth Guarantee System of Spain through internships in European companies.
As the local contact point in Belgium and Luxembourg, the Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg will help you find young and qualified talent.
What are the advantages of joining the PICE Program?
- Incorporate qualified young people with the specific skills that your company needs.
- Facilitate the contact with young people with the qualifications and competencies needed to join your company.
- As a collaborating company, you will be able to obtain the Seal of Commitment to Youth Employment.
¿What are the requirements to participate?
- To be a company or organization located in a country of the European Union.
- To comply with the labor legislation of the country in which you want to incorporate the young person.
- Identify the requirements for the vacancy offered and include a detailed job description.
- Internships must have a minimum duration of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months.
To find out how to register your company in the PICE and publish an internship offer, contact us.
Soraya Bravo/ Javier Rincón
You can find more information here.