The September 2023 issue of SFF Magazine is already out
The 9th issue of the SFF Magazine is now available. This publication is produced by the Chamber in the framework of its Committee “Spanish Financial Forum”, focused on the financial sector.
The September 2023 edition contains:
- Featured interview with José Carlos García de Quevedo, President of the Instituto de Crédito Oficial (ICO)
- Presentation of FE Fundinfo and its representatives for the Hispanic market.
- Opinion section focused on Artificial Intelligence and its application in the financial services industry, including an article by Simmons Simmons Luxembourg LLP on “The impact of artificial intelligence on legal professionals in the financial industry”.
- Dossier focused on trends in the infrastructure and energy investment fund industry, which includes the following articles:
- Article by Deloitte Luxembourg on “Infrastructure and renewable energy – current trends and tax considerations”.
- Article by Edmond de Rothschild on “Making conviction-led choices to achieve long-term value creation is key to the energy transition”.
- Article by Arendt & Medernach SA on “Political agreement reached on the EU banking package: what to know and be ready for the upcoming CRR III and CRD VI regulatory landscape”.
- Article by Banque de Luxembourg on “Responsible and Sustainable Investment – The vision of the Banque de Luxembourg”.
- Section with current information on activities and events organised by the Chamber and its members related to the financial sector.
View HERE the 9th edition of the SFF Magazine.
You can subscribe HERE to the SFF Magazine.