The third issue of the SFF Magazine is now available. This publication is produced by the Chamber in the framework of its Committee “Spanish Financial Forum”, focused on the financial sector.
The SFF Magazine is a sectoral publication targeted towards all those professionals working in the financial services industry who wish to be informed of legislative news, trends and business development opportunities between Spain and Luxembourg within this sector.
This publication is quarterly published both in Spanish and English, and it is distributed for free in digital format. The contents are provided by members of the SFF and financial stakeholders in both countries.
This new issue contains:
- Editorial by Joseba Arriortua, Vice-President of the Chamber and President of the SFF.
- An opinion section focusing on reinsurance captive companies in Luxembourg.
- Interview with Álvaro Hermida Santos, CEO of CaixaBank Wealth Management Luxembourg.
- Quarterly dossier dedicated to Cross-border fund distribution. The topic is covered from the perspective of professionals involved in the Luxembourg fund industry, including contributions from Santander Asset Management Luxembourg, CaixaBank Asset Management Luxembourg, Fundsquare and Nolen, Winkler and Partners. The dossier is completed by an article by Deloitte Luxembourg on UCITS funds.
- Articles on current issues:
- Top regulatory trends in Spain and Luxembourg
- Low interest rates: what are the options?
- Private Equity and SRI funds: long-terms and sustainable investments
- A section with current information from SFF members and collaborators.
View HERE the third edition of the SFF Magazine.
You can subscribe HERE to the SFF Magazine.